In This Episode
Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist at Zoho Corporation, shares a few major announcements and introduces new apps for Zoho Small Business customers. Zoho has businesses of all sizes and all industries covered—front office to back office and startups to enterprises. It’s a great conversation with Rieva and Brian.
Key Takeaways from Raju Vegesna:
- Zia, Zoho’s Intelligent Assistant, powered by OpenAI, helps businesses improve productivity by assisting with tasks such as creating email templates, generating checklists, and providing content suggestions.
- Zia can prompt and assist users in brainstorming and creating content for various purposes, such as website copy, landing pages, and even billboard messages.
- Zoho identified a need for a comprehensive solution for solopreneurs and freelancers who often juggle multiple applications. This led to the development of Zoho Solo, which aims to provide a cohesive package of tools for these individuals.
- Zoho Solo is currently in private beta and addresses the needs of solopreneurs by offering mobile applications that combine customer-facing and back-office activities.
- The gig economy and side hustle economy are growing, and Zoho Solo seeks to support individuals in these sectors who may lack business management skills.
- Ulaa is a privacy-centric browser that eliminates trackers, offering faster browsing speeds and enhanced privacy.
- Ulaa includes features such as personal, work, kids, and developer modes to cater to different user needs.
- Zoho has developed its own translation engine within Ulaa, ensuring privacy while providing translation services in 50 languages.
- Zoho Start is designed to assist individuals in starting their own businesses by providing guidance and support throughout the process.
- Zoho Start was initially available in Texas and plans to expand to other states, with California and Delaware being the next launches.
- Zoho is continuously rolling out new services, such as Zoho Publish, which helps businesses increase visibility and manage their online presence, and Zoho Voice, which offers phone numbers and PBX systems for business communications.