Key Takeaways from Ami Kassar:
- There is a huge gap on financial education and it’s been a problem for a long time.
- The economic growth is going to come from surges and SBA lending by increasing guarantees and eliminating fees. We need to pour our fuel on trying to help both, emerging and expanding industries.
- Have a plan. You must know where you are going and what your goals are for your business. We advise to never borrow money without a plan.
- Don’t rush to take the first money you can from reverse alternative lending.
- Always try to get different opinions and perspectives. Understand the options such as debt or equity and think long as you structure your financing.
- Be flex and reactive, since the Pandemic, there are a lot of things that we cannot see coming and you’ve got to adapt. Deal with the facts that you’ve got and work in 60-day sprints.